EnglishStrokes.com’s cancellation/refund policy is disclosed to Members at the time of registration and may be changed from time to time, in the sole discretion of EnglishStrokes.com. These changes are effective upon posting at the Website and/or the provision of notice to a Member. Notice may be provided to the Member via e-mail or any other means that EnglishStrokes.com deems appropriate, in Edu Strokes.com’s sole discretion.
If a party asserts Force Majeure as an excuse for failure to perform the party’s obligation, then the nonperforming party must prove that the party took reasonable steps to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that the party substantially fulfilled all non-excused obligations, and that the other party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence of an event described in the above Clause.
Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Website, Service and/or a Course is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
EnglishStrokes.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, Service and/or a Course, and operation of the Website, Service and/or a Course may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of EnglishStrokes.com’s control.
The online course offered by EnglishStrokes.com is only a value added.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and EnglishStrokes.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
EnglishStrokes.com shall have no liability whatsoever to any User or third party in respect of any errors or omissions in the provision of the Services nor in respect of any of the contents of the Website, for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of business, revenue, profits, or saving which any User expected to make, or financial loss of any sort.
EnglishStrokes.com expressly excludes all warranties in respect of the accuracy of the contents of the Website. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, all warranties, conditions, representations or other terms implied by statute or common law as to the quality of the Services or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Site and Services may be offered in some countries only.
Use of some of the Site and/or Services may be country and/or language specific, or specific to a certain product or service, geographic area, or other criteria as informed within the applicable Site and Service descriptions.
The Site and Services provided herein may be network dependent and may require network support. In order to be able to use the Services you may need to ensure that your service provider supports data traffic delivery (GPRS) and that you have subscribed to a GPRS service. Some networks have also other limitations that may affect your ability to use the Site(s) and Services. You are responsible for obtaining any information necessary regarding your abilities to use the Site(s) and the Services from your respective service provider.
EnglishStrokes.com does not accept any responsibility for delays caused by mobile network and / or ISP congestion and / or mobile handset failure.
You may use the Website and/or Service on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website and/or Service may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website and/or Service, its associated content, or any portion thereof. EnglishStrokes.com reserves any rights not explicitly granted in this Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or Service. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the EnglishStrokes.com infrastructure.
Your right to use the Website and/or Service is not transferable. Access to, and use of, the Service may be through a combination of user name and password (“Login”). If you access the Service through a Login, you must keep your Login strictly confidential. For security reasons, we will not release passwords for any reason, other than to a Member upon request and when specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Website and/or Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of applicable law.
IN ADDITION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EACH COURSE IS SUBJECT TO ITS OWN EULA, TO WHICH YOU MUST AGREE TO PRIOR TO ACCESSING SUCH COURSE.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Chennai and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tamilnadu (without regard to its conflict of law principles).
- Use or attempt to use, any method or technique to access and/or obtain unlocked courses without payment thereof;
- Impersonate any other person or entity;
- Stalk” or otherwise harass any person via the Website;
- Engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Website;
- Transmit any chain letters, “spam” or junk e-mail to other Members;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by EnglishStrokes.com;
- Harvest or collect personal information about other Members whether or not for commercial purposes;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website and/or the Service;
- Post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- Upload, post, transmit, reproduce or distribute or in any way exploit any material or information over which the User does not have proprietary or intellectual property rights, whether such information is derived from the Website, the Services or any other source, except with the express permission of the holder of either the proprietary or intellectual property rights to that material or information;
- Upload, post, transmit, or distribute: any material or information which is in any way unlawful, or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic or otherwise obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or its contents (including but not limited to information accessible through the Website) or the Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights or notices contained on the Website;
Interfere with or disrupt the Website and/or Service or the servers and/or networks connected to the Website and/or Service;
- Post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Website or Service;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website or Service;
- Use metatags or code or other devices containing any reference to EnglishStrokes.com or the Website or Service in order to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; and/or
Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website, Service, any Course, any software used on or for the Website and/or Service, or cause others to do so.
EnglishStrokes.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any posting that does not comply with these prohibitions or for any reason at all. Engaging in any of the aforementioned prohibited practices shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement and may result in termination of your membership, in the sole discretion of EnglishStrokes.com, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. EnglishStrokes.com reserves the right to pursue any and all legal remedies against individuals who engage in the aforementioned prohibited conduct.
Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Member, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize this Website and/or Service, or any portion therein, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website and/or Service, is a violation of criminal and civil law and EnglishStrokes.com will diligently pursue all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Downtime The User acknowledges and accepts that computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free and may from time to time require periods of downtime (being periods during which the Website and the Services are not available) for the purposes of repair, maintenance, upgrading and any other allied cause. Accordingly, EnglishStrokes.com does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website, but it shall make reasonable efforts to minimize any periods when the Website is not available. The User accepts and acknowledges that any interruption in the availability of the websites for the above mentioned reasons are completely beyond the control of EnglishStrokes.com and consequently the User accepts that it shall have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such period of unavailability. Changes to Services and/or Website The User acknowledges and accepts that EnglishStrokes.com may from time to time alter any aspect of the Website or the Services as it thinks fit and without notice to Users. The User accepts that it shall have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
The User warrants that it shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to taxes, and shall indemnify EnglishStrokes.com against any and all damages and costs incurred as a result of the User’s failure to comply with its obligations under this Condition.
We and our affiliated parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website or provided in connection with the service, whether caused by individuals, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website and service, nor for the conduct of any individual and/or member of the service, whether online or offline. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of, individual and/or member communications.
Under no circumstances will we and/or our affiliated parties be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the website or service and/or any content posted on the website or transmitted to any members. We cannot guarantee, and do not promise, any specific results from use of the website and/or service.
We and/or our affiliated parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof including, but not limited to, injury or damage to an individual’s, member’s or to any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participating or downloading courses and/or materials containing viruses or other malicious code in connection with the website or service.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we and/or our affiliated parties shall not be liable to you for any services, goods or information available from third parties, even if obtained at or through the website, service or a course.