AA Edutech Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the companies act 1956, with Kris Srikkanth, the former Indian Cricket Team captain and the former Chairman of the Selection Committee of the BCCI, as the promoter/founder director of the organization.
AA Edutech already delivers training in maths and science through Edustrokes (www.edustrokes.com), an existing portal which is aimed at integrating learning of mathematics and science with sport. In addition, learning initiatives through Career Strokes (www.careerstrokes.com) for employability and soft skills, Cricket Strokes (www.cricketstrokes.com) for online cricket coaching, and mobile ventures are already in existence.
AA Edutech have state-of-the-art infrastructure and highly-skilled staff, including:
- Dedicated content development department (experienced faculty)
- Professional studio setup for conducting live sessions
- 2D and 3D Animation Studios
- Pre and post production facilities
- Technically-qualified team for delivery and implementation
- CDN facilities for faster content delivery
AA Edutech already work with over 2000 schools and several corporate organisations and governments.
The British Council has been teaching English for over 80 years. We reach 100 million people in over 100 countries and support teachers and learners with comprehensive and innovative learning resources. As the world's English experts, we work with governments, institutions, corporate organisations, teachers and learners to provide English language learning and teaching solutions that create life-changing opportunities for individuals and organisations, and their future prosperity.
In India, we offer a full range of our English Language services by:
- carrying out consultancy and training for corporate and institutional clients
- delivering services to learners through our Teaching Centres
- organising workshops, seminars, debates and conferences
- delivering services to learners through digital and self-access resources
- delivering examinations and working with partners on assessment
- using a collaborative approach to Quality Assurance systems
- working with policy makers and partners in teacher development projects
- commissioning and promoting research and publications